SELL WITH INTEGRITY, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Canada's Choice for Used Car History
Trust CarProof to give you all the details before you buy or sell your next vehicle
Why ask for a Vehicle History Report?
A vehicle history report adds transparency and confidence to the used car buying process. The report provides you with the full details about what's happened to a vehicle in the past. This information gives you peace of mind and helps you select a vehicle that's right for you.
What is a CarProof report?
A CarProof Vehicle History Report gives used car buyers full insight into what's happened to a vehicle over its lifetime. CarProof searches across North America for a complete picture of a vehicle's past. The fully bilingual vehicle history reports contain:
- Real-time data. CarProof is connected to live, real-time data sources to provide you with up-to-the-minute information from provincial governments, private and public insurance agencies and many other providers.
- Lien information. CarProof is the only service that offers cross-Canada lien and/or security interest information.
- Accident data. Information about whether the vehicle has been in an accident, what type of incident occurred and the amount of damage.
- Registration and branding. Discover which provinces the vehicle was registered in and whether the car has been negatively branded.
- Full U.S. history. CarProof provides a complete picture of any U.S. history.
CarProof is a trusted resource for vehicle history reports and is used by Canadian consumers from coast-to-coast, thousands of Canadian dealers, major car manufacturers, lenders and insurers, provincial governments, auto auctions, law enforcement agencies and CAA.
Let a CarProof report help you make an informed purchase decision. Visit www.CarProof.com to purchase a report or to learn more.